05 November 2011

DISCONNECTION

My inability to comment here daily feels like an amputation. I normally spend 2-4 hours researching, composing, editing, and illustrating each day's post. It is careful work, and also play, and also an intellectual stimulus, and also a way to stay connected to regular readers. My computer is still in repair for hard drive replacement ~ anticipated return in one to two weeks. Until then, here we are.
Several days ago there were a few snow flurries in Missoula, which melted off upon ground contact. This morning marked the first time this winter when there was snow waiting to be brushed off windshields. Brrr. Time to move south, I think.
This is brief, but the library computer system's timer is about to end my session. Hasta la pasta.

No comments:

Post a Comment