30 November 2012

HIVE MINDS, A LION'S EMBRACE


I'm getting a very late start on my day, so I'll simply offer several quite wonderful and entertaining videos.  Enjoy.

  • What would happen if humans in groups behaved like schooling fish or flocks of birds, which seem to spontaneously self-organize and move seemingly with one mind?  An experiment involving professional dancers and interested non-dancers provides one possible answer.
  • Does the universe have a purpose?  The amazing whiteboard artists at Luminosity, along with astrophysicist Neil deGrasse Tyson, collaborate to explore the possibilities.
  • An African lion embraces the woman who nursed him back to health in an animal shelter in Colombia.
  • My favorite ~ The Parent Rap ~ yo yo, dis vid iz da *bomb*, for realz.  (I couldn't stop grinning through the whole thing.)

No comments:

Post a Comment